Table of contents
NOTE: This program does NOT contain any test. Sumbit a test that you have given elsewhere or your attempt of PYQs for re-assessment.
What you get
Mentors: Abhijeet Yadav & Shashank Ratnoo
A. Mains Analysis + How to write good answers.
1. Elements of a good answer (with examples).
2. How to use diagrams and flowcharts to improve presentation with samples.
3. Mains PYQs analysis to understand how patterns are changing.
4. Developing the right mindset for UPSC Mains.
B. Session on Essay approach.
1. Structure of an essay.
2. How to improve your writing skills.
3. Quotes cheat sheet.
C. 4 Sessions on GS1/2/3/4 papers.
1. High value topics for each paper.
2. How to write answers in each GS paper. (different paper - different strategy)
3. Sources for all important syllabus topics.
4. Fact sheets - SC cases, Committees, Stats
D. Discuss ANY tests you have given.
1. This program does NOT contain any test.
2. Submit an already evaluated test (1 paper each for GS1/2/3/4 + Essay) that you have given elsewhere, and discuss with your assigned mentor.
E. Mentor Calls.
One to one calls (once every 2 weeks) for strategising, planning and doubts.
F. Doubts Day access.
Till UPSC prelims 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who is this program for?
This program is for you if:
- You are appearing in your first mains.
- You don't know where you went wrong with Mains preparation before.
- You've given mains before, but want to add value to your answers.
- You're looking for serious candidates to prepare with, from home.
Q. Will the sessions be live or recorded?
A. All sessions will be live, with recordings of the live sessions shared with you within 48 hours. You will have LIFETIME access to these recordings.
Q. What is Doubts Day?
Q. Doubts Day is a new initiative by UPSCprep.com. If you join ANY one of our courses, you can join ANY doubts session held on Saturdays.
Example: You join only CSAT course, you get access to all 4 Doubt Day sessions.
Doubt Day schedule:
- GS (Pre+Mains) Session (12 to 1:30 PM)
- GS Answer Writing Session (2 to 3:30 PM)
- CSAT Session (4 to 5:30 PM)
- Sociology Session (6 to 7:30 PM)
What is the duration of the course?
The live sessions will run till Mains 2022. You will have access to Saturday Doubts Day till Prelims 2023.
All the best with your UPSC prep!