Table of contents
NOTE: This program does NOT contain any test. Sumbit a test that you have given elsewhere or your attempt of PYQs for re-assessment.
What you get
A. One to One Mentorship
1. On demand support over call/zoom. Every 2 weeks.
2. Discuss your strategy/doubts/planning etc. with mentor
B. Submit an already given test for evaluation
1. This course contains NO tests.
2. Submit up to 4 tests you have given elsewhere to be discussed with your mentor.
C. Session on answer writing
1. What makes for a good answer in Sociology.
2. How to improve your answer structure.
3. Why adding multiple perspectives leads to better marks.
4. How to write Sociological Answers in Paper 2
E. Discussion Sessions.
To discuss doubts and checked copies.
F. Doubts Day access.
Till UPSC preplims 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who should join this test series?
A. This is for you if:
- You have given Mains before but have been unable to score well.
- You are appearing in your first mains and have completed at least paper 1.
- You want to improve your understanding of sociology concepts by applying.
- You're looking for serious candidates to prepare with, from home.
Q. What is Doubts Day?
A. Doubts Day is a new initiative by UPSCprep.com. If you join ANY one of our courses, you can join ANY doubts session held on Saturdays.
Example: You join only CSAT course, you get access to all 4 Doubt Day sessions.
Doubt Day schedule:
- GS (Pre+Mains) Session (12 to 1:30 PM)
- GS Answer Writing Session (2 to 3:30 PM)
- CSAT Session (4 to 5:30 PM)
- Sociology Session (6 to 7:30 PM)
Q. What is the duration of the course?
A. Intensive mentorship till Mains 2022. You will have access to Doubts Day till Prelims 2023.
All the best with your UPSC prep!