What you get
Integrated Test Series contains features of both Prelims + Mains test series.
- Prelims Tests (Sectional, Fundamental and advanced tests, Current affairs based tests)
- In 25 Tests Option - 10 Sectional + 10 GS FLTs (2 Fundamental, 3 Current Affairs based, 5 FLTs) + 5 CSAT
- In 35 Tests Option - 10 Sectional + 20 GS FLTs (4 Fundamental, 6 Current Affairs based, 10 FLTs) + 5 CSAT
- Yearlong Prelims Mentorship + Test Series
- Prelims Elimination Tricks Session
- Prelims strategy sessions: 1 session each of - History, Geography, Polity, Economics, Environment and S&T.
- CSAT orientation sessions one each on Maths, Reasoning and Langauge Comprehension
- Mains Tests (Full Length Tests)
- Yearlong Mains Mentorship + Test Series
- Mains Answer writing workshop session for GS 1, GS 2 and GS 3
- Ethics Theory Workshop
- Ethics Case Study Approach Workshop
- Essay Writing Workshop
- Special sessions by UPSC Toppers
Validity - 31st August 2023
Prelims + Mains Integrated Test Series
- 25 Pre + 10 Mains - ₹10999/- (21% off on individual prices)
- 35 Pre + 10 Mains - ₹11499/- (28% off on individual prices)
- 25 Pre + 20 Mains - ₹14499/- (24% off on individual prices)
- 35 Pre + 20 Mains - ₹14999/- (28.5% off on individual prices)
Note - Fees includes GST.
- Individual one to one mentorship → Zoom session after every test → mentor will discuss your doubts as well as give you guidance based on your answer paper
- Frameworks/model answers of all the tests will be provided
- Workshop sessions on orientation of each GS - Booklist, strategy, etc.
- Essay orientation lecture
- Important value addition material will be provided
- Doubt discussion sessions will be conducted - Every 15 days
- Note - In Prelims only test Series- mentorship of only pre will be provided; in Mains only - mentorship of only mains. Whereas, in Pre+Mains Integrated - mentorship of both Pre and Mains will be provided.
- 10% discount on all future UPSCprep.com courses till 1 year.
- You can attempt Tests any time as per your convenience (before 31st August 2023)
What is mentorship?
- One zoom session monthly for overview/planning/personal strategy with Cofounders, UPSCprep.com - Abhijeet sir/Shashank sir
- Further Mentor Zoom Sessions to discuss all your personal queries - once every 2 weeks or after attempting every test
- Doubts day access - where you can ask all technical/subject specific doubts related to UPSC Basics, Prelims, Mains, Sociology and CSAT.