This course will be launched after Prelims results.
- Essay workshops covering:
- Essay strategy
- How to choose essay topic
- Content building
- Upgrading writing skills
- Common mistakes
- Making rough drafts etc.
- 4 sessions on model framework, LIVE PRACTICE, developing structure.
- Framework discussion of all 16 essays in the 2 full tests.
- 1 additional doubt session.
- Detailed sessions on:
- Ethics and human interface, ethics in public administration
- Probity in governance
- Attitude, aptitude and foundational values for Civil services
- Ethics and contribution of thinkers.
- 2 sessions on case studies with discussion of PRACTICAL ETHICS.
- Additional doubts session.
- 2 Full Length Essay Tests
- 2 Full Length Ethics Tests
- Copies will be evaluated within 10 days of submission.
- Mentor call once in two weeks during the course and thereafter once a month.
- Access to biweekly doubts day sessions.