- Strategy on how to prepare each subject for prelims, sources to follow etc.
- Coverage of Core GS subjects - History, Art and Culture, Geography, Polity, Economy, Environment, Science and Technology etc.
- Live classes from Monday to Thursday - with Recording access for lifetime
- Prelims strategy sessions - Time management, how to analyze prelims tests, note making and revision strategy for prelims, utility of prelims test series, etc.
- Test series - both prelims and mains included (details given below)
- Daily Practice MCQs (DPQs) after each lecture - based on topics taught in class.
- Mains strategy sessions - GS1, GS2, GS3, Ethics and Essay.
- Important value addition material will be provided
- Complete coverage of all CSAT Topics - Maths, Logical Reasoning, Language comprehension, etc.
- Comprehensive CSAT Workbook - one stop source for CSAT - theory + formulae + practice question sets.
- Live classes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday - with Recording access for lifetime
- 5 CSAT Full length Tests
- Daily Practice MCQs after each lecture - based on topics taught in class.
- Weekly current affairs session - Covering the most important current affairs from prelims+mains perspective
Test Series (21 Tests)
GS Prelims Test Series - 16 Tests
- Sectional Tests - 6 (History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Environment, and S&T)
- Full Length Tests - 10
Mains Test Series
- One full length test each of Essay, GS1, GS2, GS3 and GS4
- Tests will be evaluated within 10 days of submission.
- You can submit the tests for evaluation till Dec 2023.
CSAT Test Series - 5 Tests
- Questions in which you are facing difficulty will be discussed on Saturday doubts day.
- Detailed solutions of all tests will be shared
Mentorship- What is mentorship?
- One zoom session monthly for overview/planning/personal strategy with Cofounders, UPSCprep.com - Abhijeet sir/Shashank sir
- Further Mentor Zoom Sessions to discuss all your personal queries - once every 2 weeks or after attempting every test.
Doubts day access
You can ask all technical/subject specific doubts related to UPSC Basics, Prelims, Mains, and CSAT. Doubts day will be on every saturday
- 12 PM - GS Prelims
- 2 PM - GS Mains
- 4 PM - CSAT
- 6 PM - Sociology Optional
Lecture timing: Monday to Sunday | 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
10% discount on all future UPSCprep.com courses till 1 year.
- Will be announced soon
- Option to buy combo or only GS/CSAT as per your needs.
Who should join this course
- If you are someone looking for basic guidance about UPSC and want to largely do self study for UPSC CSE
- If you are looking for a fast paced course covering all core subjects for UPSC CSE - this is the best course for you.
- Already covered basic syllabus or have given attempts in UPSC
- Don’t need a comprehensive course, but want to cover the syllabus quickly with mentors.
Who should not join this course
- If you need a comprehensive/detailed course covering all the topics relevant for UPSC CSE, you can check our UPSC Essentials course - it is better suited for you