We are coming up with an initiative to give you that extra push needed to clear UPSC Prelims exam. This will be done through a highly focussed batch of 100 students. (Read complete email)
Details of this batch are as following
- All India Mock Test (selection test): 26 March (Sunday) 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Course start date: 31 March
- Course duration: 55 days
- For those students who are doing self study - but need that extra push
- Mock score in 70+ range (average) - if your mock score is below 70 - this course is not suitable for you.
- Online e-library - over zoom - study together - watching others study will motivate (experimental initiative)
- Individual mentor will be assigned
- 55 days plan with daily target will be given (you can also follow your own plan - if you want to)
- Plan to revise entire syllabus twice
- Accountability: Daily target submission in morning - Report in evening
- Special sessions on elimination tricks and application of general logic/common sense.
- Renewed focus on maintaining temperament in exam hall (temperament building)
- Priority topics with themes based on PYQs will be provided - to prioritize revisions
- Community group - to discuss technical questions - MCQs, content given in books etc.
- Progress tracking sessions - discuss progress with mentor + peers --> you can also discuss your doubts, test performance, etc.
- Performance evaluation tests - every 2 weeks
- If you clear prelims, a special discount will be given to you in our upcoming mains course/test series.
- All India Entrance Test - Rs. 100 entry fees (non-refundable)
- Upon selection, 400/- will be charged as course fee from selected candidates. (Total fees = 500/-)
- 100 students to be selected + 100 reserved list
- Non-performing students will be eliminated and students from reserved list will be added
Interested students can register using link below