Start your Mains preparation now.
We have started the UPSC Advance Course recently. This course will help you cover your UPSC Mains Syllabus along with Answer Writing and Personalised Mentorship.
Use special coupon code MAG75 to get special discount of 750/- (valid till 16th Oct, 11:59 PM)
- Complete coverage of entire UPSC Mains Syllabus - Advance level
- Daily Practice Question (DPQs) - Weekly discussion of these questions
- Personalised Mentorship
- Weekly current affairs sessions - covering Pre+Mains aspects of current affairs.
- Includes Mains Test Series with evaluation
- Crisp value addition material
- Live-cum-recorded lectures - Access to recordings for 3 years.
- Lecture time: 6:00 to 8:30 PM (Monday to Saturday)
- Mentorship by experts and past rankers
- GS Advance - covers micro aspects related to UPSC Mains, mains specific topics, deep understanding of core subjects, mains answer writing (Advance level), etc.
- All subjects including Essay & Ethics to be covered.
- GS 1 - Art & Culture, (Ancient, Medieval, World, Modern, Post-independence), Society, and Geography)
- GS 2 - Indian Polity, Governance, Social Justice, International Relations
- GS 3 - Economy, Agriculture, Environment, Science and Technology, Disaster Management, Internal Security
- GS 4 - Ethics - theory + Case studies
- Current affairs - weekly current affairs sessions - from Pre+Mains perspective
- Special Answer Writing workshops will be conducted for each GS as well as essay
- After every lecture, Daily Practice Questions (DPQs) will be provided
- Discussion of all DPQs on a weekly basis
- UPSC Mains AnswerCraft workbook - learn the art and science of answer writing
- Short booklets/quick revision notes/ppts of each subject will be provided - to compliment the standard sources
- 10% discount on all future UPSCprep.com courses till 1 year.
Mains Test series (This course includes 16 free tests!)
16 Tests: 11 Sectional + 5 Full Length Tests
- Tests will include essay papers as well
- All tests will be evaluated by our expert team within 10 days
- Detailed solution of each test will be provided
- You can discuss your test paper with the personal mentor assigned to you
- 10 % old students discount
Who should join this course
- Those students who have covered the basics books for UPSC - eg. NCERTs, standard books like M Laxmikanth, spectrum, etc.
- Those studenst who have given serious attempt in UPSC - but are not confident about UPSC Mains
- Those students who need guidance for mains answer writing from basics to advance
- If you are a fresher - check our UPSC Essential Course or GS Basics Course.
Download Detailed Schedule - Click here